Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ice....Ice...Baby

Florida: Sunny, tropical, warm, paradise, palm trees, oceans, surfers, year round tans, frozen.

Frozen? Um, yeah...no type-o's here. We are FROZEN!

This is what I found outside this morning...

IceIceBaby 005 copy


I promise you that is not a piece of broken glass. hehe.

And now, back to my bottle of Thera-Flu. If you don't hear from me for a few days it is most likely caused by my grounding I'll get when Karlio gets home tonight and realizes his stupid wife was outside taking pic's of ice instead of inside trying to get rid of the feverish body aches that crept up on me sometime yesterday.
My bad. :0(

Have a great day everyone!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shiela in NY said...

Yeah, this weather pretty much sucks for a lot of folks that aren't used to it. :( My mother-in-law goes back to TX tomorrow and it's only gonna be in the teens for her. The good news for us is that the snowmen we made last week are still standing. A rare occurance the last several years, as they would melt in a day or two b/c of warmer temps. NOT THIS WINTER!!

Hope you're feeling better, Kim. :(

Amy K said...

Sorry you're experiencing our great north weather, and that you're feeling UNDER the weather...feel better soon Kim!
The K-Krew from WI

Dot O said...

Feel better. Sorry our cold made its way down to you guys. I thought of fleeing to my sister-in-law's home in Tampa but then heard it was just as cold down there so I bagged my escape plan.

Get better soon!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin