Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hair That Is TDF...And Smells Nice Too

No photoshop computer yet..Come on Friday, GET HERE!

So...to end my boring {but not as rainy} Thursday, I guess I'll just continue to dazzle you my friends, with some more beauty treatments secrets of the not so pro's...ummmmmm, yes, that would be me.

Like most high maintenance females I have a never ending supply of hair care products. Since I am OCD in many ways, my shampoo and my conditioner just have to match or there is no way I will use it.
Bottom line...no matchy, no usey.

Depending on my many moods, kind of depends on what I'll be using that day.
Lately though, since I have been in such a "beachy/outdoor/fun in the sun" mood, this product suits my every need/want/desire...

Aussie Moist

Not only does it clean great and drench that sun kissed dried hair problem of mine with lots of yummy moisture stuff...it also has a quality I simply cannot ever life without....

The ability to make my wavy hair smell incredibly delish...kind of like coconuts on a wavy, sunny Key West beach.
Even better yet..it stays that way for a long, long time.
No wimpy scented shampoo and matching conditioner for HM me {that's high maintenance as the ole' man likes to call me from time to time}.

So, while your out de-puffing your eyes and stopping by for that McCafe to put a peaceful end to some of life's more stressful moments...go ahead and get yourself some Aussie. Priced affordable and made to make your man, or your kids, or your mailman, or your grocery clerk, or anyone else who gets close to your head say...

"Ohhhhhhh hot damn Baby, you smell freakin' nice!"


And, btw..that was meant in the most romantic way possible.

Have a great day everyone!!

Till tomorrow...

~Kim~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - only you could write an entire post on hair conditioner! Thanks for the tip!!

Hope Kody's feeling okay.

Shiela in NY

Anonymous said...

are you going to "EVER" tell your summer time news!! Waiting........:)

Kim said...

Yes..I promise I will. I just got to get that computer of mine so I can take that final clue..or maybe clues, hehe.....

Anonymous said...

Okay. I'm officially having withdrawals. Almost 48 WHOLE HOURS since your last update!!! :o) Hope the new computer is working okay...!

'til later...

Shiela in NY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin