Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ghost Bride

I have always had a fascination for the other side and the cemetery we visited over the weekend had, for sure, lots of spirit still left in it.
Although it may not be in everyone's taste, {and I do apologize in advance} this plot I found just pulled me in and this was the vision I got from it.

GhostBride

Look closely in the upper left corner. Can you see who is watching?

OK...so much for that. I think today I will shoot some cute kittens. LOL!!

Have a great day everyone!!

I am off to Kody's school to sign off on his half day hospital homebound for the year. Since he is doing so awesome, when he goes back to school in August, he will once again become a full time student.
Go Bear!!!!

Love, Kim

3 comments:

Shiela said...

That sure made me smile (Kody trying full time again)! :o)

Am I right that Kolin's all done for the year and Kody is starting tomorrow? WHERE DID THE YEAR GO??!! We've got most of June before we're all done but the kids are definitely counting the days.

Have a great afternoon/night!

Love,
Shiela in NY

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love that pic!!! LOVE IT, it's beautiful!!!

Kim said...

"A"...Thanks!! :0)

Sheila, actually Kolin graduates next Thursday {the 4th} and Kody next Friday {the 5th}. :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin