Thursday, May 14, 2009

Coconuts

While we were exploring Little Pine Island over the weekend, we came across a field of thousands of coconut trees.
It kinda reminded me of a scene from "Gilligans Island" {yes, I am showing my age here}, which in turn had me having the Gilligan's Island theme song stuck in my head all day long.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale....


Now, if you just clicked on that link..you'll have it stuck in your head all day too. :0)

Here's some quick snaps of those cool coconut tree's..









Hope everyone has an awesome day today!!

Love, Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Is this another clue? Are you going to Hawaii?

Mary
miniteasets

Dot O said...

Great pictures Kim! Certainly nothing like that around these here parts for me to photograph!

You have a great day too. Oh, I didn't click on the link because I really didn't want to have that song stuck in my head all day and I know that would have happened if I did click!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I confess...I DID click on that link, but closed it before it went too long because I afraid of doing exactly that...HUMMING IT ALL DAY LONG! :) Shows my age, too, as I used to watch that very show. And Brady Bunch. And Cosby Show. And The Waltons. :o)

Love the coconut pics. IS THAT A CLUE FOR THE SUMMER NEWS???

Shiela in NY

Sea52Jay said...

OMG Kim, you're killing us. What's the summer news? lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin