Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Dinner 2009

I would have LOVED to have put more effort and thought into this years Halloween feast {actually the thought part was there, it was the effort that quit on me}.
With Kody having the week he did, all planning and shopping took the way of the back burner.
So, I did what I could and pulled whatever I had out and tried a quick create before we dragged the boys out for an hour and a half of "Trick-or-Treating".

HalloweenDinner2009BLOG


Believe this or not, Halloween night was busy at times and of all the teens we saw out collecting candy, we were the only parents out with ours, standing at the end of every driveway, watching over and minding everything they did.
We got a ton of compliments from peep's telling us how polite and respectful they were.
Does a heart good, doesn't it? :0)

Have a great day everyone...mine will be busy taking down the Halloween stuff this morning.
Gotta make way for the turkeys. hehe...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of your Halloween Dinner! Let me guess...you don't actually pack away some of those props and use them the rest of the year too. Yes?

Glad to hear you were out with your boys, enjoying the holiday together. And, yes, it's great when we get good feedback about our kids. Our oldest (14) went around with us for a short time, but mainly in hopes of getting a piece or two of candy thrown at him. He wasn't dressed up at all, and was headed to our town's Halloween dance (our way of keeping the teens off the streets...REALLY saves on eggs, shaving cream, toilet paper, etc.).

Hope you all have a great day.

Love,
Shiela in NY

Dot O said...

Great photos, Kim! I have those same cups - I think I got them at Michael's.

I can't imagine your kiddos being anything but polite!

Anytime pasta is featured, you've got my attention!

I too am de-Halloweening today. Sadly, I don't have much in the way of Thanksgiving decor but it'll be time for Christmas stuff soon and I have a ton of that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin