Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pioneer Woman Props

Holy Cannoli!!!

Get yourselves off of here and get to Pioneer Woman's like...NOW!!
Name that Photo contest is today and the prize, your not going to want to miss a chance on this..

A SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR JC Penney gift card!!

P-Dub...you ROCK!!!!!

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about. Look to the right of this site, see "My Fave Bloggers"? Click on "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman".

Go and name that photo now...go, go, GO!!

BTW, I've been tagged. I'll have to work on that one later though.

Have a great one!!

~Kim~

2 comments:

Trina said...

Kim-different subject than the post, but I can't wait to see pictures of Karlio's hair cut today. Kudus to Karl for donating his hair to Lock for Love.

Anonymous said...

I entered the photo contest, if I win, I will split the card with you Kim!

Jennifer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin