Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just To Remind Myself...

I don't want to forget this so I thought I'd just post it here, silly I know but that's me. :)

I was looking through the archives for some thing completely unrelated to My Vin, when for whatever reason I clicked on this past post....

From 2007


There goes that song again, he does it to me every time when I am not even expecting it, just to let me know he's there.
As if I couldn't figure that out when the out door side of the house where I was getting some sun this afternoon started smelling like his smoked chicken.
I wasn't the only one who smelled it, Kolin walked outside and said he smelled it too.
Can spirits cook in Heaven? Hmmmmm, yea I guess they can. :)

TTYL!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shiela in NY said...

As odd as this sounds, I was just thinking of this in the shower yesterday and how Karl was driving truck and how hard it was for you, and how you were "spoiled" by all the special things he did for you in your morning routines. I can't believe the reference to the SAME EXACT song, though! Wow! And the chicken today. Holey canoli!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin