Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Getting all caught up in the moment {spaghetti sauce splashes/cucumber peels on the floor/extra Reeses Pieces to tend to} I totally, completely forgot to take pictures of the boys making their first ever dinner & dessert. DUH!
I can tell you though, no doubt it was AWESOME!

Let's see, they made some meatball hoagies, garden salad and chocolate peanut butter cookies.

I still can't believe I didn't take pictures. Ah well, I have given them the every Saturday job of dinner making, so I'll get them next time.

In the meantime...here's one of the Bear, before all that long hair comes off. :0(

KodyMyBear 023 copy


And for all you Photoshoppers out there, this one {and Kaysha's below} was processed with "Mama Mia That's A Lotta Color!", {skin erased back in} from the action set I gave away a couple posts ago.
While they don't work great with studio type pics they do rock with anything that has a kickin' background outside that needs some slammin' color pop to it. It will seriously pull out the color that is already there, but our eyes in normal light can't see. :0)

Seeing as it's a pretty nice, warm overcast day today, I am thinking about taking Bear out to one of my favorite downtown Leesburg walls today.
When all else fails, play in Photoshop, it's a great stress reliever. LOL!

Have a great day everyone!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shiela in NY said...

Hey, K-Klan. I really, REALLY love the idea of giving ANYONE supper duty once a week!!!!! I just might have to request that in our house!!

Good luck with Comcast....we have a monopoly in our area so we don't have choices.

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

USD 0.02 into the "long hair battle". I know you'll want to kill me but I'll still say this: if Kody gets his hair cut at least by about 2/3, he'll look ever COOLER, as impossible as it sounds! Just wait and see how much you're going to like it.

Anonymous said...

Do the boys still participate in martial arts?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin