Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Hangin' Around

This is what "Wild Man" can be seen doing on any given after school day right in the front yard.
Gotta love the fearless spirit in that kid...



It's getting towards the end of the week and as usual it has been crazy busy around here.
Leesburg is already starting to come to life with bikes rolling in for Bikefest.
Tomorrow ought to be crazier and by Friday it will be all out insane.
I'll try..and that is a big "try" to get some pictures of them rolling into downtown Leesburg's Main Street. If it seems like I am outnumbered by 1000 to 1, I just may have to politely say "The heck with it" and stay home.
I guess the older one gets, the noise just doesn't appeal anymore.
Holy Crap, I think I just called myself "old"!!

Anywhos....not much else going on around here and this family is most definitely heading for bed right now.
So, I will take a minute longer and wish ya'all and great night with lot's of sweet dreams. :0)

Love, Kim

PS. Sheila..that's what true friends are for. We still pray for your peace every single day. Love you my half sister!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, K-Klan! I just love that pic of Kolin. What a carefree life children don't even realize they have! :o)

Kim, I can't believe you just might opt out of picture taking for Bikefest! Am I wrong, or wasn't it just a few short years ago you actually attended Bikefest? (Or maybe I'm just going nuts and THINK you said that every year?!) I guess I just might be rembering the mention of the fest every year -- ?!

Confession time: I was by last night and read your post, but I got too teary eyed to leave my comment. What a long day, and I ended my night by taking the dogs out to go potty. It was dark (of course!) and a bit rainy. It was one of those nights where you can hear the rain drops and the water dripping down the spouts. Pretty peaceful sounding. Then I looked up into the dark blue sky and lost it. I miss my brother so much!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Love,
Shiela in NY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin