Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Boys...For Real And Raw

I keep finding myself photoshopping out the bumps and cuts my two boys always seem to have on their legs. I also find myself way to often smoothing out their skin and aiming for the perfect face look.
A couple days ago I shot a few pics of them together and when I brought them up in ACR, I thought to myself, "What the heck am I doing, they are boys and anyone who is lucky enough to have a couple boys like mine knows the real deal".

So...here you have it, Kody and Kolin in the raw, no PSing to the body parts whatsoever.
After all, why try to take away the fact that these two spend most of their days jumping out of trees and wrestling each other to the ground.



Click Here to View On Black

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

I'll be working on the hat site this afternoon..lots of new stuff, FINALLY!! :0)

Love, Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - that's too hysterical! You mean to tell me that your guys don't have perfect skin and have cuts and bruises?! Confession...I'd NEVER noticed before that they didn't have any! Guess I was always concentrating on those great eyes they both have! : )

Shiela

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin