2. Battling dead mosquitoes in the pool every morning.
3. Knitting colorful/quirky/whimsy hats for Adriana although she won't need them for six more months.
4. Taking out the camera in hopes of photographing something new and then realizing everything looks the same as it did yesterday.
5. Shopping at Sam's Club and imagining how cool it would be if I had lots of storage space and an electronic label maker so I could organize like a pro.
6. Devising new ways to make leftovers look like I spent a lot of time and effort in making them look spectacular.
7. Making and jarring my own marinara sauce.
8. Hand writing cute labels for my jarred sauce that say "Momma Provolone's Marinara". It just makes those mason jars look adorable, you know?
9. Dreaming of re-vamping my bedroom. Why suddenly do I have this insane desire to have an all white bed set?
10. Twittering. Why? Because it makes me feel like I'm livin' on the edge when I mobile "tweet". lol!
Hmmmm, I guess that about describes my world.
I hope your world is a whole lot more exciting then mine. :0)
Just another photo of my crepe myrtle tree that is growing in our back yard.
Here's the same photo. Warning: May cause dizziness and a sudden craving for strawberry Twinkies and pink lemonade.
Have a great day everyone!!