Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ten Months

Days like today makes me realize again of how fragile and precious life really is...and of how quickly it can be taken away.
Ten months today :(

To My Sweetheart...

When I close my eyes, I see you. when I dream, I dream of you. When I think, I think of you. I miss you more than you would ever know.
Ten months today you left me...still confused, broken and in desperate need of your hug...the kind that came at the end of the day, when we'd been apart for too many hours and it seems liked eternity.
Now I really do know what eternity is. It may be your paradise, but it feels like my hell.
I love you Vinny, that love will never stop and I miss you more then words typed into a computer could ever show. ♥ ♥ ♥



Always and Forever...
Your Izzy


Today I feel like the half of my soul that he didn't take with him is painfully searching to get the half he took, back again.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin