Monday, September 13, 2010

Hats For The Babes

I have to put to good use the time I spend sitting in the car waiting on school pick up lines and the time I spend sitting on a camping chair at football practice, so the babies in my life get a few cute hats this fall/winter.

First are a few for my Adriana...

AdrisHats


The one in the middle is a beret, sooo cute. :0)

These are for a friend's grandson...

MarcosHats


In order, I call them and elephant tail, a pumpkin and a chocolate & aqua fair isle hat.

On my needles this moment is a "Top Down Raglan Sweater" in Eggplant purple. It's actually for me and of course it's gotta be in my favorite color.
It's called "top down" because it's knit from the top...down, so no seams to sew which works for me. All in all, it's a pretty simple pullover for when it finally does get chilly here...in about 3 or 4 months. :0)

I should probably take some snaps as I go, huh? Yea..I forget, a lot. hehe.

Well, that's about all that's new around here. Time to pack up for FB practice and get home so we can watch some Jets FB tonight.
Truth be told, me and Vinny will for sure fall asleep before it's over, but it's the thought that counts..right?

Have a great day everyone!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shiela in NY said...

Yes, it's the thought that counts!! :) Love the hats!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hats too! And we were watching the Jets too...we had to become fans since Danny Woodhead is from our town and he went to school with our kids. Boni

Kim said...

That's sooo cool!! :0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin