Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Bella Hat

I have a Twilight lover in my family so I decided to study that cool hat she wears with her man the vampire

bellahat_medium


and when I did, I said to myself "hey self...piece of cake".

So, for my Bella/Twight/Edward/Jacob fan, this is what I came up with...

BellaTwilight

BellaTwilight2


Not to toot my own horn or anything, but ummm...toot...toot, I think it looks pretty similar. :0)

If your interested in one for your Twilight lover, e-mail me at: sparkly929@gmail.com
and your TL will be rockin' the Bella just like my TL.
OK..it's Kaysha...and me. There, I admitted it....finally.
Over.
LOL!

TTYL!!!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such talent.

Sea52Jay said...

Me too Kim, me too.

Shiela in NY said...

I agree - very similar! Go ahead and toot your horn - you deserve it! :)

Ashley P said...

Love the hat!!! Not gonna lie - I totally love Twilight too :)

I think I might just need one of those... :)

Amy K said...

Well Kim, just call me a dingy-blonde, because I said something to my daughter about Bella from Twilight, and she matter of factly stated that her favorite was actually Allison, not Bella! Mom should pay closer attention I guess. :)

Sea52Jay said...

Okay, you got me there. Allison?? There is an Alice (who is absolutely adorable) so maybe that's it?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin