Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dreamin'...

Here are a few things I'd like to do...

1. Get a pedicure with bright orange polish.
2. Have a banana split and eat the whole thing without gaining an ounce.
3. Visit Starbucks once a week without kids.
4. Relax on the beach.
5. Stay overnight in a KOA campground cabin.
5. See my favorite lil' diva Firecracker before her 3rd b-day in August.

Will I be able to do any of these things any time soon?
I doubt it.

But a girl can have her dreams, can't she?

inmyroom


Have a great day everyone!!

PS. Sheila, that's weird I didn't even see a comment from you yesterday. Blogger has been giving me some issues here lately. :0(

Photobucket

5 comments:

Shiela in NY said...

I'll join in for #'s 1, 2, 4 & 5, except I will go for a more subdued color on my ugly feet (so folks don't notice them)!! :D

I sure hope you get to see your granddaughter...you deserve that!!

Not a prob about my comment not going through. Just thought you should know. (As a side note, since you said you're having troubles...one day I clicked on the comments and the number that I could read was not the same as what it said.)

Have a great day!

Amy K said...

Yup, we all have to have dreams!!
Here's to you making your dreams into reality....
Have a beautiful day!

Unknown said...

You need a bumper sticker to go with that posh Grand Cherokee: "If you're rich, I'm single". :-D You're cool, you're pretty, you're LEGAL. I don't see any problems?

Kim said...

LOL, I see one pretty big problem, I'm not single LMAO!!

Unknown said...

Stop nitpicking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin