Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seagulls

Nothing too special this morning cuz I am running late, as always. LOL!

These seagulls remind of of the ones in the "Finding Nemo" movie..the ones that say "Mine....Mine". They stay perched up there and no amount of jumping up and down and waving your arms will get them to move...but let some innocent family open up their lunch and watch how fast they fly away. :0)




Have a beautiful day everyone!!!

Love, Kim

PS. If you happen to find me on Facebook, occasionally during the day I can chat and say hello for 5 minutes or so. :0)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

before I read your entry and I just saw the pictures I thought of Finding Nemo right away!! That scene always cracks us up.

I am on Facebook too and I would love to have you as a friend. You can find me under Kris Bush from Minnesota. My profile picture is of me and my hubby and son standing in front of Mt Rushmore :) Hope to hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

We love Finding Nemo, so that made me smile, envisioning those guys saying "mine, mine"! Both pics reminded me of the time I actually got a gull to take a piece of bread from my mouth. (Yes, I'm weird. No, it didn't touch my mouth!)

Glad to see the daily posts again. :o)

Love,
Shiela in NY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin