Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Last Of Our Litter

Since Kayara and Adriana moved down South about 6 weeks ago I have been wanting to get my studio room back. It's not quite set up the way I want it yet but the good news, it is there and so are my lights, backdrops and beloved grey card. :0)
The first photo taken from that room tonight was this gem.



*click to view larger*

There are plenty more to come.

Have a great night all..it is late and I better get some sleep before our once again hard frost freezing cold morning gets here. Crazy, we were in shorts yesterday and freezing our buns off today.
Can I hear a "Cough...hack...wheeze" LOL!!

Love, Kim

PS. Dang, I almost forgot. We have an appointment with a speech Dr. tomorrow afternoon for Kody. We're trying to get the ball rolling so her can get his treatments for his voice. Tomorrow we will get the official diagnoses, then we start scoping out treatment centers. I'll let you all know how that goes by tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, Kolin! Kim, I'll bet you are glad to have your studio back, but gotta have mixed feelings about your kids/grands leaving ya too.

GOOD LUCK AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY, KODY...I SURE HOPE THEY HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU SOON.

Love,
Shiela in FREEZING (but no snow) NY

Teresa Pomerantz said...

That photo is stunning- I gasped when I saw it. Great job Kim!

tricia said...

great pics. good luck today!

Kayara and baby moved south? no Alona too? Whoa no wonder you haven't beem posting. A lot going on

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin