Monday, August 27, 2012

At night, when all is quiet...I still find a lot of comfort in knitting.

I remember a couple years ago, I'd be knitting and Vinzo would be either watching TV or playing Solitaire on the computer and I guess the clicking sound of the needles used to drive him crazy. One day he asked me if I would "please, for his sanity...switch from metal to bamboo needles"

Funny how those crazy random thoughts come to mind when I'm sitting there, imagining him next to be and wishing so bad I could hear him complain about the clicking of a knitting needle one more time.

Anyway, I've been working on a blanket for the girls room. The colors happen to match perfectly the colors of their room. :)

These are the color blocks...

579970_408957169165885_6864735_n


The yarn I used is called Spud & Chloe Sweater. It's a really soft, organic, wool and cotton blend that is 100% washable.

Have a beautiful day everyone :)

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin