Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday In Heaven

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful man that ever walked this Earth, my husband Karl aka "My Vinny"
I miss you and love you so much baby...you still own my heart, that will never change.
Always and forever, I love you, I love you, I love you....your Izzy


I don't know why but today was much more tougher then last year.
The boys and I let some balloons go a little while ago, tonight we're having a birthday cake just for him, as soon as Bear comes home from youth group.

VINNYSBDAYBALLOONS 011 copy


If you look close on these two, you can see a huge orb that is so big it totally encases all three balloons...amazing, but not surprising...he is always with us one way or another and he always lets us know somehow. :)

VINNYSBDAYBALLOONS 013

VINNYSBDAYBALLOONS 014 copy


A lot of people say life goes on, for me it still stands still.
In my dreams, there is a happy ending, he always comes home.




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin