Wednesday, December 25, 2013

More of Aliya and Merry Christmas!!

From our huge family to yours...


It was a really great day today...as a lot of you on FB already know, the kids and I put most of our money and time towards feeding and providing toys and toiletries for the homeless.
It's an effort made by the employees of Kyle's job...and their families and they do an excellent job.
It was for sure humbling and a tradition we want to do every year.
I have some pics of that, but they are on my phone...I'll get them up real soon.
Don't get me wrong...we had a wonderful Christmas...we're still very much missing Karl...and with his three year anniversary just passing on the 22nd, I have to say....it's just not real easier yet.
I know it's coming...but when it does, it hits like bricks.
I miss that man more and more every day.

I am very lucky to have a husband who totally understands and lets me have my time. This year in-particular...it was rough, I'm not going to lie. But from 1000 miles away, he somehow managed to make me OK.
Gotta love him for that. :)
I'll have more wedding pics up this week...I forgot already what I've already put up...so I'll take a look and get more on here. It was such a beautiful day...it really was.

Anyway....ready to see more of my sweet lil newest "Glamdaughter"?
Well...here she is, Miss Aliya Nicole...all of about ten days in these pics.






I thought I had more on Flicker...but it seems I don't. So, tomorrow I'll upload more real quick and get them up here on the blog.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

TTYS!!!

XOXO
Kim

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of your sweet granddaughter and always look forward to the updates. I only have one husband, two kids, one son-in-law and one grandson (who is the light of my life) and my life is chaos. I really don't know how you do it Kim! Love and Hugs....Julie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin