Sunday, December 1, 2013

Changes...

While I know this started as a family blog...mainly about Kody, and with his increasing health...which at times sometimes still fails and sends us spinning, it's slowly but surely gotten so very off course.
I don't have to always repeat myself, that started the day Karl left us. Left us with an emptiness so bad, it seemed nothing or anybody could possibly make it better.

Here we are almost three years later, many, many visits from him, so many messages and it's pretty safe to say he is GREAT!! Healthy, handsome as always, at peace, happy and with us.
Signs still come every day, dream visits, conversations, footsteps, numbers, and even a quick glimpse.
Yeah...he's awesome, that's for sure.

Our family has changed once again (actually twice) and although all my friends who followed me over to Facebook are aware, some of you whomstill (maybe?) get on here without a FB have no idea.
I wonder if it would be wrong to put it here but...well, I probably shouldn't keep the news from you all.

With that said, Michael asked me to marry him on Jan 1, 2013 on the Dr. Seuss merry go round ride at Universal Studios in Orlando.
And...without hesitation, I said yes.

It's taken lots of determination, planning, tears, high times, low times, stress and complete bliss and on October 27, 2013 we were married at Tiki Gardens Beach in Indian Rock Shores, FL. Close, to Clearwater Beach.
We had a small, intimate ceremony and it was beautiful.

MyBestFriend

11 copy

Apache Marraige Blessing

PinkConverse

71 copy

TheLookWEB

I have tons more photos...does anyone want to see a few more? I don't want to overwhelm...I know I already shocked.

Michael...where do I begin, he has showed me that it is perfectly OK to live. He has patiently pulled me out of my own hell. He makes me laugh, he's gentle, kind and a hard worker.
I know we were together in a past life somehow. One day I hope to be able to get a past life regression session and find out how. It is possible to have more than once soulmate and there is one other thing I know for sure.
That my beloved and forever loved "Vinny" was there and he was happy too.

I have more BIG news...I'll post that here in a minute and because of the way the blog is...you'll be reading that first, so yes...I did this backwards. :)

I hope I don't get slack from this news...I just want to be happy. I just want everyone to be happy. :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, Kim!!! It's about time!!! I've been waiting and watching for an update since seems like forever.
CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage, I'm so happy for you!! And since you started out the second post by saying this one is first, I read this one first. NOW I'll go back and read the first one. :) :) God Bless you, everyone!
Hugs and Blessings,
Judy

tricia said...

O M G !!!! Congrats girl! More Pics, more pics! Both of you enjoy your happiness!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful! Wishing you all the best! I'm happy that you found someone to continue to live life with.

Congratulations on the new glamdaughter as well :) I love that! She is beautiful!

I don't think I ever comment, but I have read since Kody's caringbridge days.

Joleen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on both accounts! I am very happy for all of you and wish you a happy life together.
Kaysha's daughter is beautiful - just like her momma.

Mary
miniteasets

Meredith said...

Congratulations Kim!!!! I've read your blog since it was on caringbridge and I am so glad you have a little bit of a happy ending. Your ever growing, ever changing family is beautiful.

And of course show more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes Kim.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am completely shocked.... in a good way! ; )
I wish you and Michael all the happiness in the world!! Congratulations on the new bundle of joy too! So much news and the pictures are beautiful, would love to see more of the wedding and hear more. Hope the family was there and have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Debby F from Ohio

Anonymous said...

Kim, you were such a beautiful bride! I am so happy for you and Michael.
Mrs. pam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin