Friday, March 22, 2013

27 Months

Life just sorta sucks this past week.

Not sure why but I got a feeling Murphy's Law kinda likes this family.

From broken new freezers to my puberty hormone raging teenager getting into trouble for fighting in school to that damn heavy hurting heart that follows me around, to well...just about everything.
These are the times I need him here...to fix the freezer, to fix the kid, to especially fix the heart.

Now, don't get me wrong...after 4 failed attempts with Sears...Michael handled it (from 1000 miles away), late night talks with the kid (not like a Dad, but more like a friend) he handled that too.
My heart on the other hand...I have to deal with that myself (although his phone calls help) for now until that truck heads South again.

4 weeks being without someone is tough...

27 months is just plain torture.

Here's one of "Short n Red" aka "The Ginger" I had completely forgot to put up the other day.
hope you like it....

DSC_6067 copy 2


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoping things start to look up for you. Just remember you are loved. Hugs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin