Monday, January 13, 2014

Sidewalk Chalk

During the weekend of our wedding out in Clearwater Beach, we were lucky enough to be staying in a hotel that was right next to the coolest sidewalk chalk competition.
Here's some of the artwork...it was absolutely phenomenal.










This one of Marilyn Monroe was gorgeous. The next day when it was finished I didn't get a chance to snap a picture of it. I saw it, but since I was walking past it with a wedding gown on...I didn't have my camera with me. It was beautiful though. :)


If you ever get a chance to visit Clearwater Beach...go for it!! I can't recommend it enough. There is so much to do, miles of beaches and everything is walking distance.
If you want to travel some and relax, there is a trolley that goes to every single hotel. It'll take you anywhere all day long for I think about ten dollars.
Personally..we didn't have a chance to use it, simply because there was just too much to do and when we did catch ourselves with some time, we walked.

Walked out to the best seafood restaurant ever, walked in the moonlight on the beach, walked from the hotel to the party boat and back again. yeppers...even though we were kind of rushed, for the most part...we made sure we took some time for us and the weekend was a blast. Lots of memories for sure. :)

Take care everyone!!

XOXO
Kim

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin